The Lightest, Fastest Rigs Available
The Årtic-R series is the ultimate in dryland rigs. Lightweight and Durable,
the R-Series is the ideal model for recreational and competitive racing.
(+shipping — worldwide)
*** 4 to 6+ weeks shipping depending on Order Load ***
- Color (see color chart below).
- Standard or Heavy Walled Rim ($125)
- Standard or Aggressive Tires ($80)
- Ultra-Light (race model), Standard or Recreational Frame (see chart below)
- Optional: Full Suspension RS ($300)
- Optional: Front Suspension Fork ($25)
- Optional: Fat Bike Wheels/Tires ($350)
- Optional: Odometer/Speedometer/Trip ($25)
- Optional: R1 Frame Only ($750)
The R-Series, Available in a Rainbow of colors is customizable with such options as the heavy walled rim (radial lace) option, which increases the resistance to damage on your wheels and more than doubles the side impact ratio. Add aggressive tires for increased traction and control with larger teams. An odometer/speedometer/trip meter can be added to the Årtic - R for easy measuring of your teams progress.
To specify a color by name, please refer to the Rustoleum Protective Enamel Spray website.
|Artic R/RS Frame Options|
(R & R1)
|Weight||32 lbs†||40 lbs†||50 lbs†||53 lbs†|
|† Weights are approximate and can vary by changing bars, forks, tires, wheels.
Artic R Photo Gallery
Click on a thumbnail to see a larger view.
Artic RS Photo Gallery
Artic R1 Photo Gallery
Other Product Images
Here are a few other products offered by ArticRigs.
Agility Demonstration with Jim Benson
Ease of Loading with Chris Rogers
Customer Video - Suspension Model (California)
Cant Demonstration with Chris Rogers